Gurabito, Suite 10
- Type: Residential
- Style: Colonial
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Garage: Double
- Size: 860 sq. m.
- Development Level: Built
Luxurious hilltop estate. Oceanview, Mountain view, and Tropical Terraced Garden View. This gorgeous Spanish Mediterranean all-mahogany estate is filled with antiques is a 10-minute walk to the beach.
Antiques and decorations can be purchased for a extra US 10.000.
• 1 large bedroom with a garden view
• 1 full bathroom and 1 half toilet
• covered patio with a beautiful terraced garden, ocean and mountain view
• open-air patio surrounded by tropical plants that can accommodate 40 people
• terraced garden with lots of palm trees and other tropical plants
• service area
• grand entrance and staircase with beautifully wrought iron doors and windows w/ Chinese coin design
• foyer with wall niches & ivy plants cascading from the 3rd level to the first level
• 1 bedroom & ensuite full bathroom with vanity
• open-air roofed patio
• balcony with a beautiful ocean, mountain and terraced garden view
• 2 vehicle garage
• 1 bedroom
• 1 full bathroom
• open floor plan with living, dining and kitchen areas with lots of light and ventilation because of the mahogany doors and windows on all the walls that can stay open all day
• balcony for with a breath-taking view of the valley
• sun patio with a beautiful terraced garden, ocean and mountain view. Perfect for cactus collection or yoga area.
• grand balcony overlooking the terraced garden, ocean and Mt. Isabela.
• can accommodate a party for 20 people in the balcony and 50 people inside the living and dining areas.
• Japanese cloud design for stair railing
• Burmese design wood panels
• Classic Dominican "tragaluz" design over mahogany windows and doors
• graceful hanging plants cascading from the 3rd level to the 1st level
• Immense Master Bedroom walk-in cedar wood closet
• Master Bathroom with marble vanity
• Skylight with cascading vines from the 3rd floor to the ground floor
• grand balcony with a breath-taking view of both the ocean and the mountain. Great to hang a hammock on and a breakfast area!
• laundry shoot from the 3rd level to the ground level
OPEN AIR ROOFTOP
• Good for an intimate sunset party with a 180-degree view of Mt. Isabela and the ocean. Suitable for rooftop dining area.
• with tropical plants; perfect for a romantic garden wedding in an open patio that can accommodate 40-60 guests for a sit down meal.
Lot area 2080 sqm
Constructed floor area 860 sqm
A 5-minute walk to Costambar beach.
- Ceiling Fan
- Kitchen Island
- Laundry Room
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Fenced Yard
- Garden Area
- Gated Community
- Cable Available
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet Available
- Pets Allowed
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.